Now, you have decided to create a Facebook Ad. You have all your content ready except one thing – The Image, which is also the most important part of the Ad. It defines the success of your campaign. In order to help you choose the perfect Facebook Ad Images, Facebook lists out 7 Must-Read Guidelines on their recent blog post. Check it out.
- Show the interesting part of your business
- Grab people’s attention with images of your people, products and environment.
- Avoid distracting image elements, like bad lighting
- You want people to pay attention to your image, not your image quality.
- Match your image to your message
- Your image and words should individually convey your message but also complement each other.
- Use images that incite emotion
- Emotion is a powerful tool for connecting with your audience.
- Use images that reflect your brand
- Include your brand’s color or products in your images.
- Stay consistent
- Ad images should look and feel the same across channels so customers recognize your messages.
- Refresh your images
- Ad campaigns fatigue over time, so review performance and update your images when you see ad performance dip.
Source: Facebook For Business